Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Research

Since I'm doing CIMB Clicks, thought I would do some research on the brand itself. I think it would be useful in terms of developing my bus stop design if I know it a bit better.

CIMB Group (MYX: 1023) CIMB Group is a regional universal bank operating in high growth economies in ASEAN. CIMB Group has the widest retail branch network across the region and is an indigenous ASEAN investment bank.

Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, CIMB Group has presence in 14 countries, covering ASEAN and major global financial centres, as well as countries in which its customers have significant business and investment dealings. With over 40,000 employees, CIMB Group reaches 83% of the ASEAN population, representing 89% of the region’s gross domestic product.


 Cimb Clicks is the online banking site for CIMB. It offers many services such as online bill payment, fund transfers and even prepaid uploads on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment